WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

Hey, remember me?

I'm the idiot on Youtube who didn't know this was up yet. As I was expecting, this was awesome. This wasn't even as much funny as this was cool. Until the end. That was pretty damn funny. 10/10 for Not just keeping me on edge with the excellent fight scene, but making me laugh at the end.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

I totally expected a Azumanga Daioh joke

Then giggled at the very end. "Cooking is so fun, cooking is so fun, now its time to take a break and see what we have done!"

WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

Yet Again!

Brilliant, Hilarious, and just down right beautiful animation as always and then some! I was a giggling fool when it came to this one, truly hilarious. I let out a loud "HA!" when I heard "I though it was really good, but it had flaws", as it reminded me of your joke reviews on your personal YouTube channel. June's stupidity was equally funny, and I'm glad Eric at least got some lines in this one. Keep it up, Max!

An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse

Wonderfully Dark!

A very unsettling animation, but also nice to look at. Rather Salad Fingers-esque, but original enough for me to forget that they are a like. It reminds me of my dreams, for I am also a smallish girl, and I'm normally in a darkened world and quite frustrated at things. ! 10/10 for a brilliant first animation, and touching home with me! Keep it up, I can see you getting rather famous in the future!

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

As funny as ever!

I've always been impressed by your work, but this tops it all! Good animation drawn in an attractive style, along with fantastic humor makes this an over all enjoyable experience! I've watched this multiple time with giggle fits every time. A great piece of yours; I can honestly say that I have nothing to say regarding improvement, because this animation met my standards and then some! Keep up the good work Max, I can't wait to see more from you!

anime munters anime munters

Well...

It was wonderfully animated, a good song choice, and everything was drawn well. But the fact that you took a pinch of anime and a dash of faggotry and mixed it all in there made it a bit uncomfortable for me to watch it. Relatively enjoyable though, good job!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Beautifully Horrible

I was dazzled and in awe with the fluent, comical animation... Until the end, in which I was slightly sick to my stomach. A funny twist to something seemingly innocent, but gruesome all the same. -1 for making me cringe, but over all amazing.