WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

Hey, remember me?

I'm the idiot on Youtube who didn't know this was up yet. As I was expecting, this was awesome. This wasn't even as much funny as this was cool. Until the end. That was pretty damn funny. 10/10 for Not just keeping me on edge with the excellent fight scene, but making me laugh at the end.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

I totally expected a Azumanga Daioh joke

Then giggled at the very end. "Cooking is so fun, cooking is so fun, now its time to take a break and see what we have done!"

WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

Yet Again!

Brilliant, Hilarious, and just down right beautiful animation as always and then some! I was a giggling fool when it came to this one, truly hilarious. I let out a loud "HA!" when I heard "I though it was really good, but it had flaws", as it reminded me of your joke reviews on your personal YouTube channel. June's stupidity was equally funny, and I'm glad Eric at least got some lines in this one. Keep it up, Max!

Nasty in the Pasty Nasty in the Pasty

Futurama FTW.

Title reference made me giggle. This is a edgy, exhilarating tune none the less; Reminded me of something I heard in an 80s movie. Child's Play I think... I love it, 10/10

Zelda Metalized Zelda Metalized

Amazing twist on a classic!

As an LOZ fan, I can really say that I enjoy this quite a bit! Very well played, all mistakes (if any) were hidden very well! Keep up the good work!